Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Coffee, Tea or Meme?

Aduhai, four memes in one month? Sadistic-nya... This fellow ah, I tell you... meme-happy lah.

So I started the month with one, now I kena end the month with one too. Without further ado, let's roll:

Tissue or handkerchief?
Tissues. Handkerchiefs are decidedly unglam and are potential biohazardous materials. Tissues don't save trees though, so maybe I might one day release a designer 'kerchief that says "I AM NOT A TISSUE PAPER".

Shoes or sneakers?
Sneakers. Casual and comfortable is how I like to walk.

Collar-shirt or T-shirt?
Like both, though these days I tend towards collared tees. Can't fight time so may as well age gracefully.

Brief or boxer?
Briefs most of the time. Boxers for sleeping. Occasionally wear my 'nice' boxers out.

Pants or khakis?
Prefer khakis to pants but hey, a guy needs to maintain a variety in his closet, no? Did I say closet? I meant wardrobe.

Fast food or restaurant/kopitiam?
Don't get the restaurant/kopitiam thing. Like, restaurants? and kopitiams? belong to completely different categories? Doesn't matter though, because I like everything from fast food joints to cafes, from traditional kopitiams to pricier restaurants, even from the roadside warong to the Ikea canteen, I'd patronise them all. Glutton or gourmet, as I long as I get my grub.

Horror or fantasy movie?
Horror's fine but fantasy's my genre of choice in everything.

Genki Sushi or Sushi King?
Try Sakae.

Pavilion or The Gardens?
Pavillion. Posh, parking's less of a hassle, and I can always walk across to Bintang Walk and all the other malls.

And for a month-end bonus, I'll throw in one more that's not in the original meme, since it's quite possibly one of the most important lifestyle choices one makes upon reaching adulthood:

My toilet paper rolls OVER, not under.

Happy Halloween!

10 Comments:

Jared said...

Ehh.. too much Scrabulous on mukabuku ke??

Pavlillion. <-- wrong spelling :P

drownedglass said...

LOL. Aiyah, paiseh. I blame it on too much flu and too little coffee :P

joshua said...

Single 'L', dude!

You were the one who pointed that out to me and WHY TWO L's now?

I don't get the thing with how your toilet paper rolling over?

Janvier said...

Is there some other reference to that toilet paper thingy? 'Cos ours roll over too...

E-gads! Surely you don't mean that kind of preference?

Sam said...

I am not a tissue paper! LOL!

Oh, I can just see it being the newest in fashion! :P

Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~geekchic

you not tagging anyone? am i tagging myself?

drownedglass said...

joshua:
Garh! Pavlillion, Pavilion, whatever lah.

Toilet paper. How it dispenses from that rolling thingy in the toilet?

Janvier:
OMG. What OTHER preference can there be?

Sam:
Yes, indeed. Remember, you heard it here first! ;-)

geekchick:
Oh fine. You're it!

savante said...

Can't decide yet between Pavilion and Gardens. Need to have Borders open in Gardens to compare!

adrien said...

there are toilet rolls that roll under?! the wonders of the universe.

Ganymede said...

Oh what's your nice boxers?