Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Green, Green Grass of Home

Tis the season to be green, and I don't even have to dress up my blog for it.

Well, Raya is just around the corner and I'm finally getting a well-deserved break. Gonna join the exodus and go back to my little partially-green apartment and curl up. Then go out and eat with whichever friends who haven't quite forgotten me. And maybe even find time to visit some of the spanking new malls in the Valley.

Yes, tis the season to be green, but not only because it's time for Raya. It's also about my blog. And over 9000 other blogs. Writing about the same thing. On the same day.

The environment.

October 15 is Blog Action Day. Mark it on your calendars, people. Better yet, sign up! Yes, to all you meme-whores out there, YOU'RE TAGGED!




Tis the season to be green, and I don't even have to dress up my blog for it.

Well, except for that banner on my sidebar :D


2 Comments:

savante said...

Alamak. About environment kah. What the heck will I write about?

thompsonboy said...

Maybe stop smoking for a day...or ermm..carry the Anya Hindmarch bag around?