Friday, October 19, 2007

You.Complete.Meme.

What goes around comes back around, and I suppose it's no surprise when I tagged people with one meme, I'd get tagged back myself. Like, it's meme season or something here in bloggaland. Haven't done complete-the-sentence assignments in a while. Wonder how many marks I'd get if this was an English paper.

1. I've come to realise that my last kiss was a kiss goodbye.

2. I am listening to a whole lot of shooting and violent explosions while ah bengs scream out to each other. And Akon's whining on a neighbouring terminal. Net cafes are so damn unfabulous.

3. I talk very little. Sometimes, I'd open my mouth only to sip on my drink while other people chatter away. I've been known to bring Will with me when meeting new people and let him do the talking while I just sit and smile and look pretty.

4. I love off days.

5. My best friends are the ones who have been there for me, sometimes without even my asking for it.

6. My car is big, black, cute and compact. But very the makan minyak.

7. My love life is on a sabbatical.

8. I hate it when people ask me to buy stuff or donate money right out of nowhere. Especially when I'm having a meal.

9. Love is what's left at the end of falling in love, when you've wound up lying bruised and broken on the cold, hard ground of reality; and he's right there beside you, holding your hand. Still.

10. Marriage is never quite what you sign yourself up for. Actually, that goes for any relationship.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking of me.

12. I'm always noisy. But only in my head.

13. I have a secret cheesy crush on Liulian Flo!

14. My cell phone is my presence offline, as my laptop is my presence online. As to bodily presence, I have little of that :P

15. When I wake up in the morning, I always snuggle in bed for a little while longer.

16. When I go to bed at night, I turn off the lights. Which, incidentally, is something I don't do when I go to bed during the day.

17. Right now I am thinking about babies.

18. Babies are, thankfully, someone else's problem.

19. I get on MySpace, not. Having everything on one MySpace account is simply too convenient. For other people. Like, stalkers, for example.

20. Today I woke up in a hotel room.

21. Tonight I will probably watch some tv or a dvd while munching on something fat.

22. Tomorrow I will go home!

23. I really want to pee.

24. Someone that will most likely repost this is someone who does memes without being asked to.


Time for a toilet break!

9 Comments:

savante said...

For a minute I thought you woke up in a motel after a ONS!

Anonymous said...

i miss snuggling with ya in Hotel Berlin...

:p

daniel henry said...

wooo... the ice cream looks delicious...

zacharoo! said...

Haha...cute entry. This is an interesting meme. Will post mine soon.

Sam said...

I am so doing this. :P

drownedglass said...

savante:
Gasp! You did?!

...

I didn't?

b:
Aren't you curled up all cosily with some bear in front of a toasty warm fireplace somewhere? ;-)

daniel henry:
Well, I have to say it is an acquired taste. One which some people simply never acquire. Hehe.

zacharoo!
You are? Cool! Looks like you're that someone most likely to repost! Without being asked to!

sam:
You too, huh? A second someone most likely to repost! Without being asked to!

Tagging's just so passé, innit? :P

joshua said...

Now you know why you were the one getting me started on blogging? LOL

Ganymede said...

Yeye another meme! Shall pirate it! :P

pakcik said...

hmmm..then how come when you meet me for the first time you didnt bring Will along with you ;)