Sunday, September 23, 2007

La Isla

My brain's on vacation, and my body's running purely on reflex and caffeine. Can't think, therefore can't write, so I'll just post some pics instead :P

Here's some glimpses I caught of an island I'm not exactly on... most of the time...


The Naza Hot L (or so it says on top of the building)


Boys riding into the sunset


A glimpse of bridge


Pavement outside a mall

Not too shabby camerawork, if I can say so myself, considering the camera was only a 2 megapixel camphone :P

7 Comments:

savante said...

That looks familiar. Is that Queensbay?

thompsonboy said...

I need the beach like right now. Shade. Book. Ciggie. Booze.

drownedglass said...

savante:
Which one? Well, one of them is from Pusat Membeli-Belah Teluk Permaisuri... aren't you glad they stuck to English?

thompsonboy:
That's asking for a bit much, innit? I just need shade, book and boys :P

Send me a bottle and I'll bottle up some sand and salt for ya

Kit said...

enjoy your holiday. do tell us all about it

QUIK! said...

omg what phone is it? my digital camera is still 2megapixel one

drownedglass said...

Kit:
I wish I was on holiday! In actual fact I'm on a not-quite-temporary posting to a place on the wrong side of the bridge...

Quik!
Omg? Such cameras still exist? And I thought my K750i is already outdated :P

daniel henry said...

... waaaa... nice nice... my stupid phone is 3mp but sooooo fugly the pictures...