Saturday, March 29, 2008

Follow Me, Follow Me, Down Down Down

Here is your mission, should you choose to accept it:

Tonight, at 8pm: Turn off the lights.

Yeah, turn off the lights, even if it's just for one hour.

Because on March 29, 8pm is Earth Hour. An hour dedicated to reminding the world of how every little thing we do affects the environment. Even switching off lightbulbs can make a difference.



So follow me down to the site, sign up, spread the word, and don't forget - turn off the lights tonight.

We can all make a difference.



I looked above the other day
Cuz I think I'm good and ready for a change
I live my life by the moon
If it's half lay low, if it's harvest go slow, and if it's full, then go
Nelly Furtado : Turn Off The Light

6 Comments:

Ganymede said...

Save the earth! Save the earth!

Anonymous said...

my family and i invited a few friends over, pulled out our lawn chair and table, lit a few scented candles and opened a bottle of wine. our earth hour lasted through the night.

=)

show your face already ws. fucktease.

Ash

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

drownedglass said...

QR:
Walk to work! Shower once a year!

OK... maybe not those...

Ben:
Haha. Well, any hour can be Earth Hour, just be mindful and conserve :-)

Ash:
Fucktease? That's a laugh, coming from the guy who digitally masks his face ;-)

Show me yours and I just might show you mine, hehe.

Your family's cool. Although I have no idea how your family and few friends managed to fit onto ONE lawn chair... rather intimate, no?

Anonymous said...

i no longer blog (sorta) so i'm excused.
=p

yea..either we're very intimate or the chair is actually very long and circular.

btw, i think i seen you already, so yea. i win.

ash

Little Prince said...

ah. i tag. YOU.
^_^