Friday, March 28, 2008

You Had Me At Hello

Don't even tell me about the way you watch me pass outside your door or how you've dreamt you've kissed my lips like... a thousand times! Really, never mind all that - you had me at that very first "hello".

And the other night, when you told me that the kid was not your son? Heck, I don't know whether or not to believe you, but I sure as hell don't care either way! After all, I'm already willing to overlook that thinning hair and (gawd!) even the double chin. What's an illegitimate child, huh? Just keep looking at me with those smouldering eyes, darling, and I doubt I could ever remember to always think twice...



Yes, yes, yesyesysohyes! It really is you that I'm looking for.



*waves hello very frantically


Hello, oh hel-LO!

1 Comment:

Wandernut said...

Me likey! :D