Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday

But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road, get up and go, if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
That someday it would lead me back to you
Maroon 5 : Sunday Morning

It's been a while since I spent a day like this. A lazy Sunday, staying in, lounging on my sofa the whole day long.

My sofa, my place.

No hotels.
No work.
No gym.
No braving traffic and window shopping.
No cafes with wifi and cholesterol-laden drinks.

Just some games of Scrabulous, and countless turns at Bogglific (my latest obsession), and catching up on episodes of Samurai Champloo.

Ah, it does feel good to be at home.


7 Comments:

savante said...

Bogglific? Samurai Champloo? Apa ni! I am so ketinggalan!

Little Prince said...

you're back? for good?
:)
eyes wanna sea yous before moi bumps to hong kong.

Corgant said...

I got a new favourite anime, Claymore? heard of it? if u like this you will like Claymore, currently watching episode 5 of Samurai Champloo.

Watch in on www.veoh.com much faster downloads and tonnes of other videos.

:)

Janvier said...

Scrabulous is fine, but there's no way we can find time for a sit-down at Blogglific with anyone!

Ganymede said...

Samurai Champloo nice ka?

Anonymous said...

u can always go to church, u know...

drownedglass said...

savante:
So have you updated yourself yet? ;-)

daniel henry:
Eyes? Sea? Bumps? What?
But yeah, I'm back for now, if not for good :P

Brian Chang:
Yeah I've heard of Claymore. Might check it out one of these days. Though seriously, I prefer my heroes to be male. Unless the heroine has a sidekick or brother that's rather yaoi...

Janvier:
Hmm... Bogglific only takes 3 mins and u can boggle with anyone. Hehe. That, or you setup challenge games :-)

Queer Ranter:
Hmm, I'm actually enjoying the show. But nice is relative, so maybe you'll just have to check it out yourself :-)

b:
I could, but my faggoty heathenist presence may defile His hallowed halls... :P