Friday, November 10, 2006

Back On The Blog

Rancangan tergendala seketika. Harap maaf.

Due to unforseen circumstances (to borrow the words from an announcement at the gym last weekend that saw the place being evacuated), I've been kept offline for a whole week. Okay, so it's just one week. But it felt like a lifetime!

Worse than coming off ciggies, I tell you.

It wasn't all that bad though. Shopping and gymming kept me busy enough. And I happened to have a really good book to keep me company through those lonely nights. In a way, it was kinda nice to spend the nights listening to whisper of turning pages rather than to the click of the keyboard, for a change.

But I'm so happy to be back now, because (as Will would know) it implies something more than just getting back in touch.

More about that later. There's too much to do right now - email to check, blogs to read, stuff to download, anonymous online personas to flirt with...

Be back soon ;-)

10 Comments:

Sam said...

Ah... no wonder we didn't see new entries. =)

Well... welcome back! Glad to see you're now back with us here.

Shake Trees said...

wah tergendala lama tu. gud dat ur back. :)

savante said...

Who did you meet online?!

daniel henry said...

welcome back... now... BLOG! cuz i'm bored.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm curious now... and welcome back.

Jay said...

Aiyoh next time go to internet cafe lah. Or Low Yat Plaza and use their free wireless hot spot.

We feel so unloved.

Will said...

Oooh! Finally got it ya?! Can't wait to see whatchu got u whore.

Being off the internet is bad for the wallet honey. Just see how much you spent in the week where you were "unconnected".

That's the whisper of very expensive pages my dear.

drownedglass said...

Sam:
It seems like I'm so outdated on everyone's blogs!

cybertron:
Yeah. Good to be back too :-D

savante:
Erm... besides you?

danielhenry:
OMG don la make me blog under pressure...

Stephen:
Well gimme some time to get the materials ready for the next few posts :P

Jay:
Darling, if I could actually make use of a wifi hotspot, I would have already done it. My desktop was down and I didn't have a laptop :(

Will:
OMG yeah... one book, another book, birthday presents... and even when I got back online, I still ended up splurging (but hey, today was an EMERGENCY as you very well know)

Sam said...

Blog under pressure! LOL! That's a good one! =P

Anonymous said...

Did somebody collapse and die in the gym?

curi