Sunday, February 01, 2009

Much-a Emo?

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you
It's the wrong time for somebody new
It's a small crime and I've got no excuse
Damien Rice : 9 Crimes

You. What are you doing here? No, you shouldn't even be near.

You, who are cruel temptation of bittersweet temptation.
You are hot and you're cold, you're subtle and you're bold.
You have me caught, you intoxicate my thoughts.
You're so wrong for me yet how I long for thee.

You... you are... fried premium air-flown Japanese sweet potatoes with soft-serve ice cream, topped with green tea sauce and red beans.

You are Matcha Imo, at MOF.

OISHI!
*thumbs up*

9 Comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

O.o

Wow. Is it...edible?

qwazymonkey said...

hey, watch your diet! U should be altering your body to fit that Vera!

savante said...

Yum. Macha.

Legolas said...

I heart ice creams.

Wandernut said...

Didja know wrigleys has green tea flavoured gum? It's yum!

Anonymous said...

i want some of it! no, all of it!

Kit said...

i think i gained weight just by looking at the picture. haha

drownedglass said...

Ban:
Of course it's edible! It's too edible, in fact.

qwazymonkey:
At least I can fit into my Threadless (before it shrinks anyway, then it'll be trying to fit to my body hehe)

savante:
Almost thot u said 'Yum Cha'. Haha

Legolas:
I heart 'em too!

Wandernut:
That sounds rather fresh!

b:
Pig.

Kit:
U think u gained weight? Wait till u actually eat it!

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Oishisou desu ne! Looks nice, but beware behind that beauty and nice looking taste, it hides a dangerous level of calories. Watch out!