Friday, February 27, 2009

Getting Panned

I've been called many things in my lifetime - fat, skinny, short, hairy, quiet, shy, stubborn, snob, pondan, gay, Thai, Malay, and even Japanese. Well I gained another two labels just today in a single sitting.

Fella #1: Don't you think he looks Malay?
Me: (Here we go again)
Fella #2: Not really. He looks more like... like... like a Filipino!
Me: (Pinoy boy! Whoo!)
Fella #3: No no no... more like Myanmarese!
Me: ...

Talk about Pan-Asian... I've gained eligibility for half the Orient and almost all of South East Asia by now.

4 Comments:

Sam said...

Next stop: Vietnamese! :D

Kit said...

haha myanmarese! Min ga la baa!
awww poor thing. oh well you can always pretend to take my order and completely not understand a word.

oh by the way, I LOVE HAIRY! ha ha.

savante said...

Dang! With your ability to blend, you could be a spy!

Wandernut said...

A spy... Mata Hari? Hahahaha :) Exoticcc...