Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ransom Notes Keep Falling Out Your Mouth

I walked under a bus
I got hit by a train
Bachelor Girl : Buses and Trains

And despite what she says, it never feels good. But what happens when you're on your journey and realise you've inadvertently boarded a train wreck that's waiting to happen?

I wish I could say I'd stay on and try to stop it from happening. Save everybody in the process. Or simply stay on and have faith that it won't be as bad as it looks like it would be.

But I really am no man of steel. And wishing won't make it true.

I hate bailing out.

I hate having to be selfish.

I hate allowing this to happen.

Now I'm left wishing someone stronger than me would come along to save that train.

Hide and seek
Trains and sewing machines
(You won't catch me around here)
Blood and tears
They
were
here
first
Imogen Heap : Hide and Seek

4 Comments:

Legolas said...

There there...

I think I said that yesterday too. It's low point, you will come out of it.

savante said...

You can't metaphorically jump off the train?

Spot said...

"Even heroes have the right to bleed, ...Even heroes have the right to dream"

I hope your heart gets freed. Hugs.

drownedglass said...

Legolas:
Of course. I just needed to rant :P

savante:
???

spot:
Haha. It's not easy being me, that's for sure ;-)