Monday, December 24, 2007

Made A List. Checked It Twice

Camera... checked.
Sunnies... checked.
Books... checked.
Shirts, shorts, flip flops... checked.
Swimgear and sunblock... checked.
Air ticket... checked.

I'm all packed, all set, all ready to go for my little island escape! Finally get to go on a real seaside vacation (no beach though, but I guess it's close enough). Will be flying on a fokker, so, fingers crossed, let there be no flight delays.

In any case, I'm feeling all happy, smiley and gay! I've finished working for the year, which is a great feeling (even if there's only a week left in the year); my new television's here, spurring a whole redecorating frenzy (not quite done yet, but almost); and I'm gonna be jingling all the way to the new year!

So will I be naughty or nice?

Considering I'll be with family it'll be pretty much be a PG thing. But, one never knows, does one?

Keep my fingers crossed on that as well ;-)

Merry Christmas, all! Jingle all 'em bells!

4 Comments:

Little Prince said...

what's this seaside but no beach?
penang?
... kuala selangor? LOLs!

anyways HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! ;o)

savante said...

Be naughty always!

David The Man said...

Huh? You are coming to PG? I am here... don't forget me...

pakcik said...

be naughty but nice. just like me yesterday ;)