Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happiness Is A Warm Waffle

Ecstasy, on the other hand, is a crisp, warm waffle, topped with a scoop of Jamoca Almond Fudge (my second favourite flavour, next to Peanut Butter Chocolate), and a scoop of the sweet but perfectly fitting Maple Walnut, sprinkled with nuts, drizzled with maple syrup and chocolate fudge sauce, and served with walnuts and cream on the side.

Honestly, this has got to be way more delectable than a quintent of Salma Hayeks gyrating away in short, tight nurses' uniforms, singing "Bang, Bang, Shoot, Shoot"

Granted, I'm neither straight nor lesbo, but still, this is one fantasy you can actually have. Like, for real.


A little piece of heaven - now available for just under RM20 at Café Baskin Robbins.

9 Comments:

Kit said...

hmmm yes very yummy indeed. ah but then it is the holiday season and i'm bound to pack on the pounds. so begone with your temptations! haha

adrien said...

oh. my. gawd.

Little Prince said...

oh my tummy hurts.
... *grumbling sounds*

oh... hungars...

Anonymous said...

that's just so sinful...

Will said...

I see you completely overlooked the scintillating company you were with!

And omg I can't believe you demolished the whole thing by yourself, AFTER that dinner.

Janvier said...

Jaw-dropping. Hmmm shall keep that in mind for during the 31st.

executorlouis said...

Looks absolutely sinful, but the price is not so heavenly... =p

drownedglass said...

Kit:
As you said, you're bound to anyway. Just helping with some useful suggestions on how to enjoy putting on those pounds ;-)

adrien:
ya.allah.

danielhenry:
lol. pergi makanlah

b:
Hehe. It's devilicious!

wingedman:
You were there? Oh yeah. You WERE there! Hehe. Of course I have to demolish it myself lah, no one to share with me what, unlike some one...

Janvier:
I doubt the 31st applies for this you know, only handpacks

louis:
Yeah the price isn't heavenly at all, but heck, it really is the best waffle I've had in Malaysia

Wandernut said...

jamoca almond fudge... that's MY favourite :)

Oh! january has 31 days!!!