Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ada Udang...

Journeys are wonderful things. Seeing different people in different places, living minutely different lives. But sometimes, it's the journey home that truly surprises you, particularly when that journey is taken with people who do not know this place as well you do.


You get the chance to see familiar sights through a visitor's eyes. You explore roads you often simply pass by without a second thought. And just like that, the town where you have lived half your life suddenly seems fresh again.

Thanks guys, for being such fantastic company. And thanks also for taking me on this journey of rediscovery.

Round my hometown, memories are fresh
Round my hometown, ooh, the people I've met
Are the wonders of my world
Are the wonders of my world

Adele : Hometown Glory







11 Comments:

savante said...

Udang ape ni? :P

J.L said...

i like the second and third photo.

qwazymonkey said...

where did u go?

drownedglass said...

savante:
Udang yang ada di sebalik batu...

Chester:
Only the 2nd and 3rde? Haha. Thanks :)

qwazymonkey:
balik kampung lah!

Kit said...

stunning photos! waaaay better than my silly chair. haha

joshua said...

Did you get a new cam? ;P

Comically Sad said...

wow ur pictures are gorgeous!

drownedglass said...

Kit:
Haha. It's a very nice chair! Give it to me if you think it's silly :P

joshua:
New cam? No, still on my P60 :-)

Comically Sad:
Thanks. Still a long way to go though. Had to digitally touchup everything. Hehe

Unknown said...

luv the flying saucer plant shot!!!

drownedglass said...

Alvin:
LOL. It's that what you call that grass?

Wandernut said...

Nice pix!!