Sunday, September 07, 2008

A Rendezvous In The Rain

Cold, grey, rainy days.

Something about them that drive people to seek out warmth and comfort. It certainly drove me out, cruising down the highways as slips of rain speckled my windscreen only to be swept away by the wiper blades.

I pulled over at some quiet corner, and got out. Stood beneath the eaves. Stared at the rain a bit. Rubbed my arms for a little warmth. Turned around.

And there you were.

I casually walked over, then walked away again. I sat down at a table, not too far from where you were. Averting my eyes. Trying not to stare. Hoping you wouldn't notice the hunger that burned behind my eyes.

But perhaps you did.

And you came over to where I sat, carrying with you a heady scent. Exotic, a hint of spice, perhaps. Oh, how you intoxicated me.

You came close, oh so close to me. And your gravity pulled me closer still. Inch by inch, nearer and nearer, until you touched me, your heat caressing my lips, your taste burning on my tongue.


...


I have to say... the nasi lemak was wholly average but boy, the wild boar curry was pretty good. Warmed my body and filled my belly - about all it really takes to keep me happy.


Nasi lemak @ Everyday Food Court, Puchong

9 Comments:

Legolas said...

Wild boar curry nasi lemak!! I want!

bRed said...

kari babi???? aiyo... aiyo.. evil la!

Kit said...

i love it. i always try to read your posts without scrolling down trying to guess what you are really talking about. didn't see this one coming. haha. oh yes, who needs to be cruised when you have this.

savante said...

Ooh. Babi. Ooh. Kari. I want.

Anonymous said...

craving for it!

thompsonboy said...

somehow can guess it was about food...donch knowz if it's a good or bad thing

drownedglass said...

legolas:
Go hunt wild boars then! Haha

Ditto to savante :P

husz:
It's kari babi hutan, haha.

Kit:
Oh you should have expected this by now, just like thompsonboy :)

b:
Come back then! ;-)

thompsonboy:
It's a bad thing since you've obviously realised by now that I have completely substituted my love/sex life with food :-(

Wandernut said...

WILD BOAR CURRY!!!!! *slurp*

David The Man said...

huh? wild boar curry? nice or not?