Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nutty Monkey!

You see, I have a thing for peanut butter chocolate ice cream. Unfortunately, it's not something you'd easily find in the supermarkets. So much so I finally decided to take matters into my own hands. Quite literally.

Having scoured the ice cream aisles of KL without success, I ended up bringing home a tub of regular chocolate ice cream. And a jar of crunchy peanut butter. Softened the ice cream and stirred the peanut butter in bit by bit. Diced some bananas and threw those in as well.

As simple as that, and there is now a tub of chocolate banana & peanut butter ice cream sitting in my freezer. Probably not for long.

Bon apetit!



3 Comments:

Will said...

Used to be able to get Snickers ice cream from 7-11 though I don't know if you can now. Quite a close approximation.

BTW, sinful much?

Wandernut said...

ooOOOoo sexy...

Anonymous said...

gross...