Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hungeram

So. There I was in my ratty, dusty, stale "I just spent a day packing files, moving boxes and visting site" work clothes. Not the best state to go shopping in.

But I was craving for some real sausages from Fogel's and a tub of Umpqua peanut butter and chocolate ice cream for Cold Storage, so stop I did on the way home at The Gardens (a rare occasion indeed).

What did I find there?

1. Fogel's Meat Market at The Gardens had closed down.

2. Cold Storage thankfully still sells Umpqua... but there was not even a single miserable tub in the freezer.

Heejyer...

On the plus side, there was plenty of eye candy roaming about The Gardens.

But there I was in my ratty, dusty, stale "I just spent a day packing files, moving boxes and visting site" work clothes.

Damn! Damn! Triple damn!

1 Comment:

Ganymede said...

Hungeram indeed! And you're back in KL~~~