Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Apparently I'm An Impatient Gourmet

You'd have to wonder if he is friend or foe when he feeds you such sinfully delish cupcakes from... well, D'lish. I suppose excess baggage loves company, and spreading the fats is somewhat easier when you can lay your hands on 'em at half price.

But yeah, these were really, really yummy. The Banana Peanut Butter works for me, since most anything peanut butter works for me. Double choc, in the meanwhile, is double the pleasure, especially if you zap it in the microwave (per Josh's instructions) for 30-seconds-no-more, so that the choc topping becomes all molten. This definitely ranks with the best.

And darling Ms Read, true to her cater-to-the-larger-sizes nature, must have pretty big cups cos these cupcakes were huge! I had one for tea and that kept me full till way past dinner time (or maybe it was cos I washed down all that chocolate with about three glasses of milk). In the end, I couldn't even eat the second one as a late-night snack the way I intended, keeping it in the fridge to be had for breakfast.



Thus, on doth the waistline expandeth.

In any case, no diet plan will be workable till after CNY (like, assuming there will be a diet plan), so why not eat?

Besides, I'm ready this time round, with erm... less-tight-fitting clothes for the new year.

4 Comments:

joshua said...

You know you love me, bro.

Wandernut said...

Ms Reads has big cups?
Teeeheheheheheh.
(reminds me of my boggle word)

David The Man said...

The sinful food that expands your waistline. You better reduce your intake or else you will have a belly that looks like a big pot.

J.L said...

where is the shop located?