Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rain

... feel it on my fingertips, hear it on my windowpane, your love's coming down like...

Rain. It's been pouring relentlessly the entire afternoon. Barely any work done. Couldn't get any work done, not on the outside. Sat and stared and waited for the rain to slow down a little bit.

...drops, tears are falling. Catch me, now I'm floating. In your arms I'm home again...

Barely any work done. But that's okay, barely any work was needed to be done anyway. And so I sat and stared and waited for the rain to slow down a little bit.

I can make it through the...

And sitting and staring and waiting, my head gets filled with songs.

...whenever you need me, kiss the...

I have learned one thing today - I don't really know that many songs about rain.

But that's for today. Tomorrow, I finally head home. For real.

3 Comments:

savante said...

What happened to raindrops keep falling on my head? :P

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!

Legolas said...

It's Raining Men?