Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Three By Seven

If I've seemed to have a certain faraway look in my eyes these recent days, I apologise. I suppose I'm just that little bit preoccupied with petty, inconsequential thoughts. Like what sort of toiletries can be packed into 100ml bottles and how? Should I bring a sandwich bag? How many articles of clothing would fit into my backpack? And what sort of assortment shall I put in there? Or should I just get a bigger backpack?

Oh oh oh... should I bring Bob-bob along?

Twenty one, twenty one, twenty one.

And counting.

8 Comments:

qwazymonkey said...

I can hear the bells of Westminster from your entry!

savante said...

Don't bring Bob-bob. Bring me!

Sam said...

Get a bigger backpack.

Don't do what Bean did with all his toiletries and clothes. :P

drownedglass said...

qwazymonkey:
Lol. I did not even know about em bells of Westlife. Oops I mean Westminster. Teehee

savante:
In which case it won't be a backpack that I'd need... it has to be a body bag!

Sam:
Haha. I don't know about Bean but my idea is to travel light since I'll be bumming around :P

Paul Rainbowpluboy said...

Yup, this reminds me of Mr. Bean. Like he has to cut off his teddy bear's head and body parts and his long pants just to fit into the luggage bag.

Kit said...

bring bob bob, always bring bob bob. he needs to see the world!

Anonymous said...

say, arent u checking in one luggage? why the 100ml restriction?

drownedglass said...

Paul Rainbowpluboy:
Uhhh... okay....

Kit:
:P

b:
I'm trying to avoid checking in on my flight over so that I wouldn't waste time at the darned carousel.