Thursday, January 08, 2009

Work Bag In Hand, I Leave Home In The Early Morning

And the year is off to a slow start. Project schedule's been revised yet again so it looks like I'm gonna be hanging around the prawny river for a little while more, yet. Ah heck, gives me a little more time to plan my holiday...

Yeah, we're knuckling the dreams of new year parties from our sleepy eyes and finally getting back into the rhythm of day-to-day work, yet it's not quite full-steam ahead. No, not with the Lunar New Year just a waning moon away.

But it's not quite that that I've my sights set on. Weekends and festivals are good, but they're just fillers till it's time to take off.

Three months. And counting...

Time
I've been passing time watching trains go by
All of my life
Lying on the sand watching seabirds fly
It Might Be You : Stephen Bishop





2 Comments:

savante said...

Prawny River. Sounds uncannily like Swanee River :)

drownedglass said...

All de world is sad and dreary
Everywhere I roam
Oh darkies, how my heart grows weary
Far from the old folks at home