Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Year Must Wear Red!

So say de ol' folks ad home. So say olso de radio ad.

Well, bugger I have no red shirt, red shoes, red undergear nor (thankfully) red pants. But I did get myself this little red firecracker to carry about:


Gosh, can't stop playing, sharing, touching. On and on! Looks like my hands will be full this CNY.

Let's go, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat
Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat
On and on... the beat goes
On and on... the beat goes
On and on
Madonna : The Beat Goes On

11 Comments:

Ganymede said...

Oh how fun! A little gadget to welcome the year of the Ox. :)

I find red undies are scary so no red undies for me. :P

savante said...

Gonna have a red bow on my head then :P

joshua said...

Red undies? *shudder*

snazzy new phone... very fitting to welcome in the year of the ox huh?

hey tell me when you are going to be back in KL k? I am leaving soon, for rustic Seremban!

MrBunnyBan said...

good grief, not another iTouch convertee!~

drownedglass said...

Queer Ranter:
Hmmm... no need for red undies, am sure it's naturally red inside! Hahaha

savante:
Erm.. that could apply for Christmas and birthdays as well!

joshua:
should be back mid of that week lor

Ban:
It is NOT an iPod Touch or iPhone. And I loathe iTunes, for that matter

Janvier said...

EEEEEKS YOU'VE GOTTEN IT!!! We just had to do that in caps - we've been checking it out in the Nokia store in Gardens. Great to use, isn't it?

MrBunnyBan said...

So what is it?

drownedglass said...

Janvier:
EEEEEKS WE HAVE! It's quite fun to use though we really have gripes about how many things we need to press before we can make one bloody call

Ban:
Click on the pic! :P

Unknown said...

ya lor, i dun know why they still like red. my lucky colour is not that one :((

MrBunnyBan said...

Ah, phone! Me tends to stick to simple phones meself, not a gadget freak.

dezphrel said...

I wanna get a new phone.
Tell me how cool is the function of your phone on overall.