Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Love You But

You make plans for the holidays and I go along with it. After all, I don't see you guys all that much and even though I'll have to forego other things, I'd be glad to.

Then you make changes to the plans, and that's okay, I can accomodate that.

And then you change them again at the last minute, as if I don't have my own things to do.

And you tell me it's okay if I'm too busy to make time for you, like that's an actual option.

Now my holiday plans are screwed.

Thanks.

9 Comments:

The Malaysia Traveller said...

awwwww.... come come... we go kai-kai...

Ganymede said...

*hugs

Sam said...

Geramness indeed. Hope you feel better soon. :)

savante said...

Alamak. Hope better plans fall into place.

qwazymonkey said...

Hahaha...sounds like it's another family holiday! Give a lil bit of love lah!

Kit said...

i can totally relate. sigh what to do? hope it gets better for you.

Anonymous said...

hasnt it happened to u b4?

drownedglass said...

Feeling better already, haha! In a way, I had the last laugh :P

And b... come to think of it, it happens quite a bit. Hehe

dezphrel said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better now.

Hope you had enjoyed the moments we had over the week when I was there.

*hugs*